I Miss Emma (Oh No Stevie's Back In Casuarina Prison Hip Hop Song) [Video]

Author:
I Miss Emma (Oh No Stevie's Back In Casuarina Prison Hip Hop Song) [Video]:
Download Video

Stevie's back in prison guys. Makin' phat beats from his prison cell.
Another community service announcement from Breaking `Ban. Don't do crimes kiddo. Learn from Stevie.
Vocals sung/rapped by Stevie.
Instrumental by the Casuarina men's philharmonic orchestra.
(C)opyright 2015 Breaking `Ban
Official nerdhacks site: http://nerdhacks.net
~~~ Lyrics ~~~
Stevie here rappin’ from my cell
I ran from police but i tripped, i fell
I stole that screen, I love my Dell
But now I’m in prison I’m burning in Hell
I want an xbox there's a shitty PS3
I miss Mortal Kombat flawless victory
Uh there’s a bikie I need to pee
But I’m kinda scared coz he’s leering at me.
I miss Emma been 6 months I ain’t seen her
Coz I’m still trapped here behind bars in Casuarina
I miss that bitch I’m in heat like a hyena
At night I’m by myself and play with my lil' weiner.
It’s time for my shower my moment of fear
I pray to my God to get me out of here
With my back to the wall I cover my rear
Oh no too late the bikie’s coming near.
Mum and dad said when I get out
If I behave myself I’ll get one big shout
A big house in Ellenbrook no doubt
Coz they got big dollars workin’ day in and out.
I smuggled an iphone using my wits
Then found out pollock said my bans are shits
Oh no the bikie is rubbing his tits
I wanna be good I’m gonna call it quits.
Before I go I'll tell you some facts
I really miss my channel nerdhacks,
Where all the girls post pics of their racks
Oh no the bikie took off his underdaks.
When I was kid, I only wanted 10 cents
But now as a man, I got sentenced
How could this happen, ladies and gents
That a angel like me, lost his sense.
Be right back 2 years everyone
When I’m away, try to have some fun
Oh no the bikie just pinched my bun
I gotta go, gotta run.
I miss Emma been 6 months I ain’t seen her,
Coz I’m still trapped here behind bars in Casuarina.
I miss that bitch I’m in heat like a hyena.
At night I’m by myself and play with my lil' weiner.
That’s right…
My lil’ weiner…
My only friend…
In Casuarina…
That’s right…
My only friend…
In Casuarina...