Macys Recording [Video]

Author:
Macys Recording [Video]:
Download Video

[chorus]
tell them something, but i tell them nothing
keep in the dark like city of gotham
i’m a scientist scoping some bottom
she’s so fine, i’ll split her like an a atom
give her my seamen,then she could call me captain
then i hit it hard, harder then when i’m fappin
if a ho diss me that ho is slapped then
i don’t care where your pimp i got the gat man
[/chorus]
if i had a wish, i’d wish for a bitch
with a cute face, slim waist, round ass and big tits
who didn’t ask me shit, instead just pass me hits,
of that sticky icky green when my bowls lit
i get money, but all that she would get is dick
bitch keeping my shit clean so that i stay legit
i don’t care which race, don’t even care if she shave
you just need a cute face plus be able to suck dick for days
on the highway getting head or shitting on the can
my bitch mouth on my dick like i piss cherry jam
i’ll fuck her until my nutsack is depleted
kids with her? naw, those kids get deleted.
quicker than how quick i’d kill her if she cheated
i gotta quit killing, because i’m running out of room
in my backyard for all these dead bodies,
can i assume that you won’t tell this to nobody
i chop body parts, but still running out of places
bury all the evidence, because fuck catching cases
people getting murdered by people without faces
the surveillance state won’t stop you from getting wasted
paper is what i’m chasing, but pussy is so tasty
got bread like an oven man i’m loving these pastries
you wanna hate, but don’t act so hastily
or you’ll get jumped next time i see you shopping at macy’s
[chorus]
tell them something, but i tell them nothing
keep in the dark like city of gotham
i’m a scientist scoping some bottom
she’s so fine, i’ll split her like an a atom
give her my seamen,then she could call me captain
then i hit it hard, harder then when i’m fappin
if a ho diss me that ho is slapped then
i don’t care where your pimp i got the gat man
[/chorus]
you bastard, you got mad syrup,
i’m a pastor, i’m your last lord
if you cut in line, i cut you with a sword
then hang you from the ceiling with your umbilical cord
how did i get that? don’t ask me
now pay your toll you don’t pass for free
how do i make money i get cash for free
filling out all these checks i do math for free
ain’t nothing free? well it’s gotta be
my phone on vibrate it makes not a beep
put it on silent so that i could sleep
put it back on loud when i wake up
i’m packing loud when i wake up
i like my women with no make-up
really don’t like fake stuff
proceed to go get my cake up
[chorus]
tell them something, but i tell them nothing
keep in the dark like city of gotham
i’m a scientist scoping some bottom
she’s so fine, i’ll split her like an a atom
give her my seamen,then she could call me captain
then i hit it hard, harder then when i’m fappin
if a ho diss me that ho is slapped then
i don’t care where your pimp i got the gat man
[/chorus]